COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE & FINANCE
The commercial real estate brokerage, mortgage brokers and financial community are currently under-represented in the sustainable building community. The overarching goal of this sub-committee is to provide outreach, education and networking opportunities to this constituency. The question we will address is the sustainability business case, primarily within the context of brokers, appraisers, financial underwriters; Why high-performance design offers the best risk adjusted return in the realm of commercial real estate.
This effort coincides with and supports initiatives at the National USGBC level to expand membership and input from the commercial real estate brokerage and financial community. Within the chapter we work closely with the LEED EBOM subcommittee as well as other chapters that have commercial real estate & finance efforts.
Participants involved in commercial real estate transactions, investing and finance would be targeted for involvement.
- Commercial real estate leasing, sale, tenant rep agents and brokers
- Commercial real estate mortgage brokers, bank loan agents and relationship managers
- Commercial and investment real estate owners/investors
- Underwriters in lending, loan portfolio transactions
- Lawyers involved in commercial real estate transactions, energy, project finance
For more information on the Commercial Real Estate and Finance Sub-Committee, contact the Co-Chairs